North Gate Vineyard is a sustainable, premium winery located in Purcellville, Virginia.
We focus on crafting high-quality, wholly local wines while still being a good steward of the land. We manage vineyards on our estate, as well as offsite in Loudoun County, with a focus on premium winegrowing. Our LEED-Certified Tasting Room, powered by solar panels on the roof, ensures a pleasurable experience for our guests for years to come.
Our current wine releases are listed below. These wines are available in our tasting room during operating hours, as well as through online shipping. Please follow the links to continue with online shipping.
The Trellis Club is North Gate Vineyard's wine club. This club is meant for wine lovers who are interested in learning more about the details of North Gate's winegrowing and winemaking, and who would like to be a part of the North Gate community.
- 4 quarterly wine selections - each including 3 bottles of wine chosen by the winemaker (a total of 12 bottles / year). These wines can be swapped if you so choose.
- 4 quarterly Trellis Club pick up parties, including tours and tastings with the winemaker at no charge
- 15% discount on Trellis Club pickups
- free tastings during visits
- invitations to Trellis Club events, as well as discounts to all North Gate events
If you are interested in joining the club or need to update your current information please click the link below
North Gate is Loudoun County's premiere event location. Get in touch to learn more about hosting your next wedding, bridal shower, corporate event, and more at North Gate. You can reach our events coordinator at email@example.com.
Here's what we're up to this month. We would love for you to join us.
Get In Touch
Tasting Room - Standard Tastings
- Thursday - Sunday, 11-6pm, $12/person and $18/person for groups of 8 or more
- Lite Fare menu available
- Chocolate pairing menu available
- For groups larger than 8, please call 540-668-6248 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserved Harvest Tours & Tastings - Offered During the Harvest Season
- Thursdays & Fridays, 2:30pm & 4:30pm
- Sundays, noon
- Ticketed tastings, $45/person, ($35 / person for Trellis Club members) Reservations Required
- Tours of vineyards, cellar, and private tasting with rotating lineup of current and backvintage wines. This is an opportunity for those interested in learning more about the winegrowing and winemaking techniques at North Gate, as well as those interested in tasting some of the more interesting wines we offer.
Reservations are required, and these tours do sell out - Please click here to check on availability of the Reserved Tours & Tastings
FAQs of the Tasting Room
Food - We have a nice lite fare menu, available during all operating hours. While we do allow you to bring in outside food, it needs to be enjoyed out on the patio and not in the tasting room, so that we can offer a relaxed tasting environment for our guests.
Groups - Groups of 8 or more require a reservation, as well as a 50% deposit on tasting fees. Please call or email us at email@example.com to make a reservation.
Kids - Kids are adorable. They are welcome at North Gate Vineyard but we do ask that they are supervised.
North Gate Vineyard
16031 Hillsboro Road
Purcellville, VA 20132
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 11a-6p
Tastings are offered at $12/person for smaller groups and $18/person for groups of 8 or more.
Please call to make reservations for large groups so that we can serve you best.