Tasting Room - Standard Tastings
- Thursday - Sunday, 11-6pm, $12/person and $18/person for groups of 8 or more
- Lite Fare menu available
- Chocolate pairing menu available
- For groups larger than 8, please call 540-668-6248 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserved Harvest Tours & Tastings - Offered During the Harvest Season
- Thursdays & Fridays, 2:30pm & 4:30pm
- Sundays, noon
- Ticketed tastings, $45/person, ($35 / person for Trellis Club members) Reservations Required
- Tours of vineyards, cellar, and private tasting with rotating lineup of current and backvintage wines. This is an opportunity for those interested in learning more about the winegrowing and winemaking techniques at North Gate, as well as those interested in tasting some of the more interesting wines we offer.
Reservations are required, and these tours do sell out - Please click here to check on availability of the Reserved Tours & Tastings
FAQs of the Tasting Room
Food - We have a nice lite fare menu, available during all operating hours. While we do allow you to bring in outside food, it needs to be enjoyed out on the patio and not in the tasting room, so that we can offer a relaxed tasting environment for our guests.
Groups - Groups of 8 or more require a reservation, as well as a 50% deposit on tasting fees. Please call or email us at email@example.com to make a reservation.
Kids - Kids are adorable. They are welcome at North Gate Vineyard but we do ask that they are supervised.
North Gate Vineyard
16031 Hillsboro Road
Purcellville, VA 20132
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 11a-6p
Tastings are offered at $12/person for smaller groups and $18/person for groups of 8 or more.
Please call to make reservations for large groups so that we can serve you best.